The Ultra Elite’s usage of Private Aviation has grown remarkably over the last five years.
- Passengers and frequency of private travel have tripled.
- Fractional ownership and use of private jets has increased and is competitive to First Class travel.
- Corporate owned jets have increased sharply over the last five years and nearly doubled in the last three years.
- Capital Equipment tax breaks have led to the largest expansion in corporate and private jets in history.
The private aviation traveler includes:
- Athletes and Celebrities
- Corporate Level Executives
- Ultra-Wealthy Individuals
- International Business People
FACTS ABOUT THE ULTRA-ELITE MARKET:
Have a net worth of more than $10,000,000.
Have an investment portfolio worth more than $6,000,000.
Typically spend more than $75,000 annually on jewelry.
Own an average of 2.5 homes.